Friday, December 5, 2008

Kinda Gross And Not In The Least Surprising...

So I've been reporting for a while that the people at BYU and especially the football players like to have things rammed up their turd cutters.

We also know that they like to suck tube steak and squeeze wieners.

A gay friend of mine who attends BYU recently took a few pictures on campus and sent them to me so I could know more fully how gay BYU is.

Now before I get to the awesome pictures, I want to comment on how stupid some people at BYU are. I mean like dumber than a sack of soggy wet testicles.

I was at the BYU vs. Utah game this year and loved watching the Utes bend BYU over and ram a cold hard dildo covered in 20 grit sandpaper right up the keister of each and every BYU player.

A few days after the game I went onto a BYU fan message board to rub it in and tell them what shit eaters they are.

I saw a comment that made me want to convince the government to do nuclear testing in Provo, Utah.

This fan said that the Utah fans were drunk and rowdy and yelling too much. Get over yourself you fucking pole smoker, that is football. Just because you dipshits don't know how to tailgate doesn't mean that we shouldn't.

The poster said that the University of Utah should install breathalyzers at the gates to ensure no one in the stadium is drunk.

Are you fucking kidding me? I wish I knew who that person was so I could go shit on his chest. How fucking stupid so you have to be to make a ass licking comment like that?

Enough of that. On to the Pictures!!!

This here is a picture of Max Hall's bicycle that he rides around campus.


This is a BYU issue dormitory chair.


If you are at all surprised by these photos then you clearly don't know anything about BYU.

The biggest group of fuck beans on the planet.

No comments: