Thursday, September 18, 2008

'Hollywood' Max Hall? More like 'Dick Sucking Faggot' Max Hall




Apparently stupid BYU fans are trying to give that shit bird Max Hall the nickname "Hollywood."

Are you fucking kidding me? What is Hollywood about Max Hall? Does he wear flashy clothes and spend tons of money and go out clubbing and have sex with all the hot bitches that are running around on the BYU campus?

NO

He doesn't do ANY of that shit. All "Faggot Max" does is throw a football, and really not all that well I might add. People are talking HEISMAN for "Faggot Max?" Give me a fucking break.

He sucks ass holes like every single day. And that is all on the side of all the dicks that he sucks.

What the fuck are those dumb shit fans thinking trying to call him "Hollywood?" That just goes to show how fucking lame BYU fans are. Those fucking turd eaters wouldn't know Hollywood if it fucked them in the ass.

Here is a little tidbit for the BYU fans out there...

Go fuck yourselves you lame, stupid, faggot-pussies.

Here are a few nicknames for Max Hall that I think would be good for him.

Shit Bird
Fuck Face
Dip Shit
Turd Furguson
Dick Suck MacFucky Face
Maxi Pad
Fat Max
Elder Hall
Max "Pin cushion for dicks" Hall

Those are all I can think of right off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey fuck you douche bag. I am a Utah fan and you make us all look like dumb ass bitter pussies. Thanks for nothing, go back to your trailer and back to abusing your wife/cousin you piece of shit

Brigham Young said...

Hey "joey," how about you go fuck yourself. Do fucking pansy ass dip shit. You can't handle someone else talking shit? You are a fucking faggot. If I ever run into you, I am going to kill you.

Triz said...

You guys both sound really smart.

Let's have a contest to see who can use the most swear words in a 4 line comment.

Brigham wins.